Wednesday 9 February 2011

Get The Look

The grey jumper.





The grey jumper here, worn by Kate Bosworth, Melanie Huynh and by H&M and Stella McCartney. Wherher its oversized, with cut out sections or fabric added in I love the twist to any basic jumper. Whilst I love them all I really love the 3.1 Phillip Lim knitwear. He always designs clothes that women want to wear... or in particular what I want to wear. I'm a lover of basics and this is a great twist on an everyday grey jumper. Relaxed and casual with a contemporary fishtail design.



Styled here by net-a-porter but look at Warehouse, another high street favourite of mine. They have got a great version in a beige marl for a fraction of the price. Oh how I love the great British high street. 


Pleat Back Top


Here's some other items from Warehouse I'd quite like to get my hands on.
 
 Trapeze Shirt
Something tells me I'm more of a minimalist than a maximalist, the latest trend camps for Spring/Summer. Which group do you come under?

No comments: