Wednesday 19 January 2011

White S/S 11

White is always a trail blazer in the summer, bannished are LBD's for LWD's. White linens, lace, white silks, cottons, dresses, jeans, hot pants and bikinis. You'll never see so much white than ever in summer. My favourite white inspiration.
 
Burberry Resort

Preen

Ashley Olsen in Calvin Klein

Chloe

Calvin Klein

One of spring/summers biggest trends will be White & Minimalism or a combination of the two. Best work and high street interpretation comes from Topshop, I can't wait for this to hit the shops. I'll be taking inspiration from London Fashion Week designer Simone Rocha. A nice mixture of cottons, sheers and relaxed tailoring.





Team it with the top beauty trend of the moment a pop of colour on the lips, maybe pink or orange. Updates an outfit! I'm definitely giving this a go, any lippy suggestions?

Jil Sander

Marni
Freya rocks them both!

1 comment:

J.L said...

I do love the pink lipstick....so beautiful !