Wednesday 8 December 2010

She's done it again.


I'm literally in LOVE with this women. Thandie Newton in my eye's rarely gets it wrong and last night a the British Fashion Awards I thought she looked beautiful, not the minimalist chic we're used to from her but all the same something refreshingly beautiful. Thandie is wearing a designer I fast becoming a huge fan of Peter Pilotto.


She's a real natural beauty that doesn't rely heavily on make-up or garish clothes, she really chooses prints and patterns, that SHE wears and not wear her. Also don't you just love that the colours Christopher De Vos and Peter Pilotto are wearing reflecting in the mirrored background look very similar to print on Thandie's dress, clever, clever! Here's some other celebs wearing Peter Pilotto.



Also the shoes.... by Nicholas Kirkwood from the Spring 11 collections, what I would call art for your feet. Admittedly not my style, but definitely worth a share.

No comments: