Tuesday 14 December 2010

Get The Look


How great are these....


I've been desperately seeking some new boots and I'm a huge fan of the Pistol Short boots by Acne as are many of you. They're slightly western in style with the perfect height and comfortable heel; what could be more practical and stylish for the winter? Sadly I cannot afford such beauts.

Caroline
Golestaneh























 But fear not, the label Sacha is selling a pair very similar, how do they get away with it? Who knows but I love them; I love it when the high-street does such great versions. If only they delivered to the UK ;-(


Get them here Sacha Shop / 2.5526 or buy the originals, at matchesfashion.com

Here's some other great boots whatever your budget....


Designer; Isabel Marant

Premium High Street; Ash @ Urban Outfitters

Budget; Tesco

No comments: