Monday 20 December 2010

Dreaming of Summer

With this biting cold winter spell we're having here in the UK at the moment I've been wishing for warmer times and dreaming of summer. So hears a nod to what lies ahead. This evening of browsing the internet and I've been re-looking at the Spring/Summer collections and wandering what they may bring and how I may be influenced - what I may be wearing; and I stumbled across the absolutely beautiful collection by Erdem.


Remember this goody? What with the Pre-Fall collections already uopn us I had forgotten how wonderful this collection was. I know probably 'the' favourite dress from the collection was that red dress, but this is mine...


I'd go as far to say that I would love this as my wedding dress! I think its a beaut! Minimalist silhouette and in white made modern with the red details but still classic in shape and lace textures.

No comments: