Friday 26 November 2010

Penelope and Coco


Just wanted to share with you a great brand I have become aware of called Penelope and Coco. Great, unique, vintage, quality, models-off-duty, handmade shoes.



This brand is based in the US, LA to be precise and I get the vibe that this brand doesn't want to be seen as following trends, they want to provide for a real niche vintage loving new romantic with a rock edge kinda gal. But with there take on the Oxford brogue's and the 'bother' boots with a twist they can't help but be bang on trend.

Emma Watson spotted in a pair.
These beauties do come at a price and if I could afford them I would certainly purchase a pair; a unique and beautiful modern day- everyday shoe! Shoe love <3

2 comments:

Irina said...

what a lovely post!!! i just came across your blog and i have to say i loved it! i went back all your posts... it's amazing!!! your style is incredible!!! check out my blog too... if you like it follow me and i promise i'll do the same..;)))

www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
kisses

sooze said...

Thank you so much, glad to hear you enjoy my blog. I'm super pleased to learn my style is coming across without actually including images of myself! I will certainly have a look at your blog!!! Thanks again, Sooze x