Wednesday 15 September 2010

So pretty... so sleek...


 exactly the words I'd use to describe any Stella McCartney collections....



 and also Thandie Newton, who's style I love.


Especially when she's wearing Stella!!! A stella look for sure.


I've always loved lace having said that I don't own very much that's lacy however I have always wanted a scalloped hem lace skirt.




Carrie Bradshaw wore a beautiful one in Sex and The City The Movie lined with a deep purple, Geraldine Saglio of French Vogue wore a beautiful version, Balmain maybe? Or this 3.1 Phillip Lim skirt another designer favourite of mine. I do hope the high street comes up with one soon for me.


I can't wait to see what the new fashion season will bring, which kicked off this week in New York. The spring 2010 have started. Bring on Fashion Week.


No comments: