Tuesday 7 September 2010

Lusting for Leopard

A big trend this season (but one that always seems to be there) has to be Leopard Print. I like to think of this print as a classic; just more of a trend particularly this season. I've always been a fan ever since the, dare I say it, Spice Girl days, when Mel B sported anything leopard print. I went out with that inspiration and brought my very first leopard print flared!!! leggings. Whilst it may not have been my finest moment my love for leopard prints stuck, and this season is a real treat.






Available in almost every shade,  varying sizes and on almost everything.  I'm currently lusting after literally anything leopard print....


 Mango Jewellery


Topshop Handbags


Hanky Panky Underwear









Skirts from Asos, Whistles and Mango.

Quite frankly I'll take it all. Let the Leopard print obsession commence.

Images courtesy of Louis Vuitton, Jak & Jil, Mango Shop, Topshop, Asos, Whitsles, Shopbop, Mulberry, Olsen Anonymous, Who What Wear Daily.

No comments: