Wednesday 27 July 2011

Romantic Schizophrenic



This soundtrack, location, glamour and elegance of the Met Costume Institute Gala has me all excited for a summer party. I love the location but more so the video had me excited by the glimpses of the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition. It is still on but not for long - it finishes August 7th, so go and take a look at what the stars got to preview at the Met Museum. I so wish I lived in NY to visit what looks like a fantastic exhibition! I hope it tours and comes to the V&A at some point? I live and hope. Whilst I may not be able to visit I can indulge...



Andrew Bolton the curator of 'Savage Beauty' shares his insight and expert view on the exhibition and the self titled 'romantic schizophrenic'. Get a room-by-room sneak peak into the 'romantic' world of McQueen with this video. McQueen was a true genius and someone who never failed to inspire me. This only makes me want to see it more, like I said, I can live and hope. For now this will suffice.

Follow the link for more information.

No comments: