Friday 27 August 2010

Got it Made

Stumbled across a great blog today....




'I see it, I like it, I make it' is the general idea and what a great one. Making new fashion and accessories for the home. Loving the fur vest!! Thats a winter must have! It leaves me feeling inspired and now I wanna go get my creative cap on....



P.S. - I Made This aims to leave readers inspired and encourages re-imagining, re-using and re-invention of everything and anything, and even has a new book available. So speaking of cut offs and all things homemade.... here's a few things I see, I like, I'll try and make?


A modified shirt.



A draped jersey skirt like Dree?



A diamond cluster necklace?Lace wellies?

I think I can do it...I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile take yourself over to psimadethis.com to feel inspired.




No comments: